CLIMBS LIFE AND GENERAL INSURANCE COOPERATIVE
Home Office. Cooplife Bldg., Zone 5, National Highway, Bulua; 9000
Cagayan De Oro City, Philippines
Tel Nos. (0822)8561355/ Fax Nos. (08822)738722;73883***
Area Office- Luzon
Room 404, EU State Tower
#30 Quezon Ave., City, Phils.
Telefax No.: (02) 4392364
Area Office- Visayas
4th floor, Cebu CFI Building
Capitol Compound, 600 Cebu City, Phils.
Telefax No.: (032) 255-2234
Area Office- Mindanao
#361 Cruz Building
Monteverde St., 8000 Davao City, Phils.
Telefax No.: (082) 305198/3031011
(GRTL)Package 1, Option 2
BENEFITS UNDER THIS PLAN:
Accidental Death, Disablement & Dismemberment
Murder or Unprovoked Assault
Cash Burial Due to Accidental Death
Death Due to Natural Causes Like Sickness
ANNUAL PREMIUM P 460.00 PER PERSON
* Members with ages 18 to 69 years old are eligible for insurance coverage. Exit age is on the 70th Birthday
* Accidental Coverage ends on the 65th birth anniversary of the insured.
* Non- medical, provided at the effectivity of insurance they are in good health, not suffering from any critical illnesses or life threatening diseases.
* Group average age must not be more than 47 years old.
* Able to perform their usual daily activities of livelihood and not suffering from mental or physical disability.
* Must fill-out the enrollment application form for insurance coverage.
* Must submit additional information, if requested.
EXCLUSIONS & LIMITATIONS
* The policy does not cover deaths due to pre-existing conditions whether such illness or condition is known to the insured member or not, occurring within one (1) year from the date the insurance coverage takes effect or the last reinstatement date. (Pre-existing illness/condition is defined as an illness/condition with manifestations prior to the effectivity date of the individualӳ insurance coverage.)
* The policy does not cover death due to suicide whether the insured member was sane or insane at the time of committing such act, if it occurs within one (1) year from the date the insurance coverage takes effect or the last reinstatement date.
* The policy does not cover death or disablement occasioned by or happening through pregnancy or childbirth with respect to women.
* Other standard exclusions shall apply.
TERM OF COVERAGE- The term of insurance is one (1) year from the effective date of coverage and renewable annually.